role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

" Lorien? Why are we going to my home?" she said to Glalin
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

yes please we must hurry. he calls for his horse but his father and legolas have a tearful farewell and the king whispers "take my horse he is fastest from all around, my need for him is about to be no longer" then whispers so that the other two can hear "oh and son you will make a great king "
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

She said to Legolas. "Why are we going to Lorien though.I mean it would be nice to be home but i don't think i want to go now." she also said "mostly becasue i don't want to see Aldrain die." she said that so soft she thought no one would hear hear her.
Last edited by LOTRFan997 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i have learnt elfish medicane techniques from my father, i will cure your brother, i am well known in these parts for my greatness to heal those who i am not related to, now please may we go i can not stay hear any longer"
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Yes we can go. And Thank you!" Arya said while she gave Legolas a hug.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Yes and you know not of us dwarves..if the elvish medicine does not work i know of another curitive not many know. Though the journey to it may be quite a trouble." says Glalin.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

with a shock of having another hug he looked around in surprise, he is not one for affection.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

she saw Legolas shock "Sorry i got so happy!" She said with a smile. " And thank you again."
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"glalin maybe we can use both techniques two ways are better than one, i like to discover more ways to cure. what is acturally wrong with your brother". jumping on his fathers white horse that stood tall and strong he turned to glalin "would the dwalf like to join me ". "Arya you may use my horse" and with a whistle his horse came galloping out the stable slightly shocked his master was sat on another horse.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Glalin looks at Legolas for a second shakes his dwarven head and says "Tell noone of this".They speed out of Mirkwood and head for Lorien. When they get to Anduin River though..they sense something is wrong. Then they hear a roar..a roar Glalin is all to familiar with.."Thats a cave troll! Lorien is under attack! With must go with haste!" They make their way across the river. Glalin has seen these creatures before. "They have attacked from Khazad-Dum!" They rush into the forest. "Arya we shall cure your brother after we kill some orc! RAAAHHH!"
Last edited by Khaoz87 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"prince" he said with a slight laugh to arya
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

she didn't go with Glalin and Legolas instead she ran to the throne room where her mother and Caldriel was. "Mother! what happened? Where is Aldrain and Anaul?"
Last edited by LOTRFan997 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

pulling out his bowe and arrow he kills many orcs with his perfect shoots. whilst keeping an eye on glalin who is killing orcs with his axe. looking around he calls out "where is arya ?". "glalin behind you " he shouts as he shoots and kills an orc behind glain who was about to be attacked from behind.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Legolas lets play a little game you and my cousin Gimli are quite familiar with!" Glalin says as he runs up and strikes down an orc. "18!" punches another knocking it to the earth and smashes its chest in "19!" swings across two and puts huge gashes through their armor deep into their chests "21!". "HAHA" Glalin roars in joy as he rips through their numbers!
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"oh yes i shall bet you to then " he says smiling . "i have 25 already, i am sure like my cousin you can catch up " he says laughing whilst shooting an arrow which goes throw one orc then soars through another
Last edited by x-sam-x on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.