role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Ah a great feast it will be" Glalin says as he imagines all the beer wine meat and bread he could imagine. They walk back to the Mirkwood realm gingerly sore from battle exhausted from it all.

(night sleep tight dont let the evil monkey bite haha :D )
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Aldrain whispered what happened when they left.After he was done talking, Arya whispered. "So.. mom and dad are.." Aldrain nods. "Their dead." He said so quiet that noone heard him, but her.Arya stoped walking,Two tears came down her face. Aldrain stoped next to her and waited till everybody was a little ahead and then said. "Arya i know this is Hard but we have to move on with are lives. Father and mother told me somethings that i'll tell you at the right time, but in till that comes don't say anything about them to Anaul ok!?I hate seeing you and Anaul in pain." Arya nods but another tear came down. Aldrain hugged her and whispered "It's alright to cry sometimes." Arya smiled at him and tryed to act cheerful when they went back to where everyone was.
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

Name : Paedha
Race : Man
Desciption: 6'3. Dark hair. Slender build. My Atyre is that of which i have aquired on my travels.. Mostly ragged and burdoned with age. My sword i brought out of the west many years back and is of elvin origin with a small hunting knife that fits into its hilt..

Info : I have been wondering for what seems decades. An evil swoon i feel upon me. Forgetfullness of purpose but not of self. I recall skills and tongue but not of where i learnt them. I seek answers to the only bane i posess.
A scroll written in the Noldor runes of old. Scribed by freindly hands on unfriendly paper. It reads...............

Hail Paedha friend of the children foe of the enemy. Seek thy answers from the darkness that enthralls you.

My name i am uncertain of. It is an elvish name of old but yet i am a man.
I hunger and also tyre. I seek the answers to my past..............

After long travels in the east of the world i have turned back to sunset. The harsh deserts of the far east were becoming unbearable.
I am now confronted with a mountain range that seems to have no opening or way around. Even from a distance they seemed to bear ill omen. The forests at their feet were welcoming but not the darkness i am seeking.

A few days past i saw a strange company in the distance.
It looked to be a dwarf and elf with others i could not decry. But a strange light was about them as if Orome himself was in there company. I thought this strange as i found elves and dwarves to have little liking of each other. Or dwarves to have likings of any others at all.
The day was hazy and i am keen to follow the trail and see what i might find in this strange land.
Last edited by Paedha on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

( welcome back x-sam-x!I can't think of anything to write.. or type? :? lol anyway I'll wait till You or Khaoz87 or Tommie or Paedha (who just got on here) to write some.. :oops: i mean to type something! :wink:
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

I decided to follow these strangers i saw earlier..
it didnt take long to find the their tracks.. Looks like 3 .. The dwarves tracks r heavy yet, the other 2 were very light footed..?? perhaps there was another.. but the tracks r light and could of been from days earlier
I am uncertain of the errin they may be on so i will approach with caution..

These lands are still full of evil. I have been finding wolves tracks everywhere.. some fresh.. some a few days old..
i am weary and in need of a respite.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"hmm we are being followed" legolas whisered to the elf and dwalfe . jumping of his horse he sprinted into the forest and back tracked to see who it was. as a elf he made very little noise and didnt startle any animals which could have blown his cover
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Arya listened to nature and Glalin smoked on his pipe while they waited for Legolas to come back. Anaul was with them and even though he was an elf he got very bored of listening to nature, "Can't we go catch up with him?" He said. Arya said "Anaul relax, If Legolas wanted us to go with him he would have asked. but it's better if we don't go with him so he doesn't have to worry about one of us making noise.Now sit and Be still! It's hard to listen to nature when your moving around." " Fine!" Anaul said mad that she wouldn't let him go with Legolas.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

legolas wondering further into the woods close to where they had just passed and in the distance he spotted a ranger, wondering into view of the ranger legolas withdraw his bowe . "And who are you ? a spie? what business do you have here in mirkwood ?" legolas questioned stepping closer to the ranger with a firm grip on his bowe and listerning for any others.

(Paedha welcome glad you have joined)
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Arya closed her eyes still listening. she sighs in relief of peace and quiet, but Anaul soon ends it and shouts "I want to do something Besides listening to stupied nature!!" Arya opens her eyes and just looks at him while he keeps talking "What's taking so long?.Why can't I go catch up with Legolas?I'll be careful!" " "Anaul I won't let you go find Legolas ok?! And thats the end of it!I don't want to hear another word about it!"
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

It was not long past mid day when i came upon an Elf. He was fair and had a magesty about him. Secretly he came from no - where and asked me fearlessly...
" And who are you, a spy??.. what is your business here in Mirkwood".
Mirkwood i thought. Had i come this far already?. The elf waited impatiently for my response..

"My name is Paedha. I am a traveller and recognise no boundaries or realms, be it of Elf or Orc."

"I saw your company yesterday and became curious. I have not seen anyone for many weeks besides enemies. I myself am an enemy to the darkness and be you the same i would council you to unstring your bow".

"I am in long need of respite and council. That is my business. Will you hinder me?"

The elf eyed me for a short time and i waited for his answer..
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

legolas lowered his bowe stared at the ranger. "i am legolas king of mirkwood so i appologise for my rudeness but i have to look out for my, there are a few others not far from here " legolas replied.
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

"An Elf King. Then it is I who apologises. If i'd known i would have choosen my words better. It is long since i had the comfort of speaking to those who use the old tongue curtiously..."

" The day is getting late King Legolas. Can we not take council together?.
I have travelled far from these realms and might have news for you that would be new to your ears?"
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yes i would be most grateful to hear it. there are 2 evles and a dwalf near here lets meet up with them and then go to mirkwood were you are welcome to stay " legolas said walking towards were the others were .
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

"very well. I thank you Legolas. You show the way".

Strange i thought that An elf King would be out in the wilderness with but a few companions.. And also strange that he would confront me alone. Does he think he is sword proof?? or are these lands less evil than the last i was here? Answers i shall need ....

When we came to their camp he was right. 2 elves and a Dwarf. I am myself quite fond of dwarves as they are always heavy tongued and never hold back when getting to the truth. Elves as they say are the riddle makers.
i was in no mode for riddles.....
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"lets make our way to mirkwood fast i feel it isnt safe to stay here to long with such little company we can make introductions later, for now lets travel" legolas said climbing back onto his horse and once again leadding the way