role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

(brb gtg to eat!)
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

(Back.Sorry if i took long.)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"we will not leave without it young elf " the harsh voice replied looking at them all. "anaul get inside now" legolas whispered pushing him far back
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

(gtg see you later!Sorry!My moms mad so gtg!)
Last edited by LOTRFan997 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

(bye)
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

Paedha stayed in the shadows less the enemy recognise him and be aware of his intent. It is clear that this safe haven is already under seige.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

with a cry in his elvish tongue all the elven kin came out and stood besides legolas. " be gone " he shouted" . with that the three dark riders turned the horses and rode away. Legolas had no idea what they were on about he had nothing that they would want .
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"ah i was just about to give them a taste of my axe" Glalin says with a low grumble.

"what is it do you think they want?" he asks Legolas.

"Hmm all this news of such foul movement so soon after such a long tedious battle cant be good, Paedha you mentioned the Iron Mountains, wretched are those hills or at least what is left of them. Too close to the mountains of Angmar if you ask me" Glalin says trying to fit the pieces into the puzzle..
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i dont think it is safe staying here much longer" legolas said sad by the thought of leaving mirkwood.

(khaoz87 you have been missed)
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Legolas we cannot just abandon your home..i think we must all go our own ways and try and receive reinforcements from our allies." Glalin says with a heartful of pride.

(yea ive missed being on here with everyone and the stories we conjure up haha)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yes but if we knew what they were after. i spotted last night following through the woods, if i lead them away from mirkwood then it would give the women and children time to leave, i will ride to elrond and search for advice there " legolas replied. "i will go with you " finrod said
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Ah then i shall stay and guard your home in your stead" Glalin says with a warm smile.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"that is your choice if you wish to remain incharge of elves espeically ones who dont take kindly to being ordered by a dwalfe. Arabree is my strongest warriour appart from finrod he will remain behind and i am sure he will help you if you need it, he is a fast rider incase of a message needs to be sent" legolas said with a smile of the thought of a dwalfe incharge of mirkwood .
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Ah well after seeing what i do to my enemies in battle im sure that will not be a problem this time, now will it?" Glalin says looking at some of the elven warriors behind him.

They looked down at the ground not out of fear, but out of respect.

"See things shall work out just fine" Glalin says with a laugh. "Now go hurry on now we dont have much time".
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

" ok we shall go but my people are in your hands , oh and keep an eye on arya and anaul, they are going through a hard time if you know what i mean" legolas and finrod went to the stables and climbed onto there horses . "i shall be back soon , uses shall respect the Glalin and follow every word he says or you will have me to answer to, i have giving him permission to kill anyone that steps out of line" legolas said with a wink to Glalin. "take care dwalfe" legolas said.