about legolas

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

love of my life legolas

about legolas

Post by love of my life legolas »

hey every one tell me some stuff that yall no about legolas i love him!!!! :!: [/u][/b]
arwenundomiel20

Post by arwenundomiel20 »

Hey, I love Legolas Image too!!! He's my fave character!!! What do you want to know? I think he is 1290 years old (I am not very sure about it). He is an elf prince. His father is king Thraduin. I think Legolas was the best role Orlando Bloom ever played!!!
love of my life legolas

Post by love of my life legolas »

[quote="arwenundomiel20"]Hey, I love Legolas too!!! He's my fave character!!! What do you want to know? I think he is 1290 years old (I am not very sure about it). He is an elf prince. His father is king Thraduin. I think Legolas was the best role Orlando Bloom ever played!!![/quote] thanks so much for writing back and for telling me some stuff i was wondering if you can send me a pic of his father i would really appricate it and how old r u? im 12 by the way. or email me a: kittybaby2@gmail.com[/img]
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Legolas is my fave character to!!his great in the movie and in the books!! 8) i'm 12 to!orlando boom did do a great job when he played the part!
Ronacless

Post by Ronacless »

Legolas is a badass archer thats what he is lol. Hes also my favorite character too
AragornElfstone

Post by AragornElfstone »

Legolas is an elven prince from the land of Mirkwood (Greenwood). He is son to King Thranduil and one of the most gifted archers of his race.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

WOW AragornElfstone you really know you stuff!!LOL 8) :twisted:
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

i agree with all he is Price Legolas of Mirkwood, has no woman (as far as most Know), he is very very cute, is played by Orlando Bloom, a very skilled archer, has very keen hearing and eyesite, gets along with Gimli well( sometimes, even though Gimli is a Dwarf), he is an elf, he is very light and hardly leaves a footprint in the snow, is strong, has an elven bow and arrows and two medium length elven knives, and much much more. :D
Gala

Re: about legolas

Post by Gala »

If you have read the books or carefully watched the movies, you know that Legolas is an unsurpassed archer. But few people know that the fair-faced elf fights well in close combat, wielding small daggers.

In The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, Legolas wields a pair of long elven blades. If you look closely, these blades hang behind him, next to the quiver. Elven blades are deadly yet graceful weapons, adorned with engravings that appear to envelop the blade and hilt of each dagger.