role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i can give it a go but i dont think i will have much luck in this darkness" sam said pulling frodo to the front with him to help find a way.
"i am sorry to ask but care to tell why you came into this place to begin with, i ask only for the safety of myself and the others" legolas said in a whisper so the others could not hear
Mico

Post by Mico »

(Ive been looking over past posts and I still do not know where the cave (were in a cave right?) is located. I would be helpful if you would give me that info)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

(its the cave where frodo got attacked by the spider)
Mico

Post by Mico »

"I was in the area looking for a certain Captain of the witch King. An old friend had told me that their was an gathering of evil once again in Mordor. I guessed that my Captain was behind it, so off I went hoping to find the place unguarded. Unfortunately it was well guarded and I was soon sought out. My only hope of escape was down a big hole that the Orks and Goblins seemed terrified of. I jumped down the hole and Ive been wandering around this cave ever since." whispered Bartolomeo to Legolas.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"oh i understand, i am sorry for my questioning however you can never be to careful in these parts" legolas replied
Mico

Post by Mico »

"I understand completely, I would've had shot first and asked questions later if it wasn't for the Hobbits. What brings such an odd company of people to Mordor?" Questioned Bartolomeo
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"matters of great importances and matters i am not allowed to discuss myself if you understand my meaning" legolas said "all i will say on the matter is time is not on my parties side and its importances is far greater than you could imagine"
Mico

Post by Mico »

"Hmm if you are heading to the Stronghold ill join you if you'll have me, I have business in the stronghold near Barad-Dûr. And I dare say you do to." Suggested Bartolomeo.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i welcome you to help although the journey may be dangerous" legolas said
"sam have you got any idea where we are" Frodo asked
"not a clue but i am guessing that way" Sam said pointing in a random direction
Mico

Post by Mico »

"Hahaha" Bartolomeo laughed heartily, and then asked " Is their a wizard among you, or even someone who has some practice in the magical arts?"
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"Arya has some abilities however i am not sure how powerful she truely is" legolas replied
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Yes, I do know some magic.." Arya said for the first time since Bartolomeo came.

(lol I'm back. sorry I've been really busy lately.)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"sam dont go down their " legolas shouted as sam almost fell down a hide hole in the groud, "i am guessing theres nothing friendly down their" he smiled
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Are you alright there Sam?" Arya asked with a hint of a smile.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yeah hes fine" Frodo said pulling him back.
"its getting tight if we head down their so i dont think this is any place for a horse" legolas said pushing Arod back. The horse snortted and refused to move.