ARAGORN VS. LEGOLAS

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

MastrLOTRELF

ARAGORN VS. LEGOLAS

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

WHO DO U THINK IS BETTER ARAGORN OR LEGOLAS AND WHY?
Last edited by MastrLOTRELF on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

PERSONALY IT IS LEGOLAS BUT ARAGORN IS FOLLOWING REALLY CLOSE BEHIND. :D
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

Its got to be legolas no contest
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

ARE THERE ANY ARAGORN FANS OUT THERE? LOL
Araborn

ur all wrong

Post by Araborn »

Aragorn is better, there is just no way that Legolas could be better. Just think what would have happened in the plot if either of these two characters were not included in the plot. If Legolas were gone there would have been more people killed in the battle of helms deep. Maybe one of the fellowship members might have died in Balins tomb. If Aragorn were gone their would be no heir to the throne of Gondor, no heir to retrieve the army of the dead, and if the army of the dead was not retrieved all of middle earth would have fallen into control of the dark lord Sauron
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

you have a point but i really think that elves have the advantage cause of there skills in fighting and stealthness. also the have amazing hearing and eyesight. so both of them are good. but without gimley there would not be as much funny moments in the movies. 8) lol 8)
Ciaya

Post by Ciaya »

I'm with Legolas but Araborn has a point, Legolas did kill 42 Orcs. And in Moria Legolas figured out their were goblins there and he helped everyone across the bridge. I am going by the movie just in case anybody cares. But Legolas is cooler.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

YA I AGREE
Man of the west

Post by Man of the west »

Bah this is an unfair question legolas is not human he has far to many advantages but i think if it came right down to it Aragorn would be the victor he has much more skill in battle than legolas....who by the way i like quite a bit,...but in the end is little more than a sniper
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

legolas is better i mean his has his looks and his abilities who wouldn't like him over aragorn i mean he may be oder than aragorn but he looks A LOT younger so i'm still with legolas!!!
Lizzey

Post by Lizzey »

Legolas [i]is [/i]amazing but Aragon is pretty much only a slight bit behind. I mean he makes a point. :roll: :?: :!:
sexygeekxD

Post by sexygeekxD »

blimy half of these people don't know there stuff about LOTR do they :S...... it's aragorn guys just because you see some fancy tricks on a films don't mean legolas is better.. hes still pretty cool though :P
Aragorn&

Re: ur all wrong

Post by Aragorn& »

Araborn wrote:Aragorn is better, there is just no way that Legolas could be better. Just think what would have happened in the plot if either of these two characters were not included in the plot. If Legolas were gone there would have been more people killed in the battle of helms deep. Maybe one of the fellowship members might have died in Balins tomb. If Aragorn were gone their would be no heir to the throne of Gondor, no heir to retrieve the army of the dead, and if the army of the dead was not retrieved all of middle earth would have fallen into control of the dark lord Sauron
I agree. I think Aragorn to, but Legolas is close up! I love them both! <3
Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

Legolas! But Aragorn is close behind!
legomund

Post by legomund »

(my first post!) They are both awesome guys, neither is better then the other, but legolas is my fav!!!!! I love elves, and he can use a bow and daggers when he fights!