Favourite characters

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

my favorite character has to be Legolas, because he is brave, strong, handsome and he has some skills with the bow and arrow. He is "beautyfull" on the typical elf way to, and he is wise.
Ronja

Post by Ronja »

true, i think so
8)
Last edited by Ronja on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kari79

Re: Favourite characters

Post by kari79 »

Thorin2666 wrote:Tell me your fav characters and why.
Personally mine is probablly Gimli Because he is funny in his little dwarf ways. :D

i agree, gimly is great, and very funny, i reaaly liked when he said that his armour didnt fit, jaja.

And if anyone can tell me what the new website is called please tell me, i am desperate to know.
kari79

Post by kari79 »

:) i love sam too, because hes the most loyal of all. and if you are like sam you must be a great friend to have:)
Strawberries

Post by Strawberries »

Eowyn is my favorite good character. Out of the baddies, I think Saruman is the best character.
Elf Friend

Re: Favourite characters

Post by Elf Friend »

[quote="Thorin2666"]Tell me your fav characters and why.
Personally mine is probablly Gimli Because he is funny in his little dwarf ways. :D

[color=green]My fave character/s are Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn (the Three Hunters) cos you are definately right about Gimli, Aragorn is funny at times and is a cool warrior and Legolas - my Fave Favourite! - is brill at the bow and arrow and knife/dagger/swordplay too.[/color] :!:

And if anyone can tell me what the new website is called please tell me, i am desperate to know.[/quote][color=green][/color]
Elf Friend

Post by Elf Friend »

[quote="Strawberries"]Eowyn is my favorite good character. Out of the baddies, I think Saruman is the best character.[/quote]

Yeah, i think Saruman is the best out of the Baddies, probably except for Gollum/Smeagol! :)
Aragorn the Ranger

Post by Aragorn the Ranger »

Mine have to be Aragorn. He's a very good swordsman and I like him because he's a ranger who live in the wild. next in the fellowship would be:

Aragorn
Legolas
Gandalf (Grey)
Boromir
Gimli
Merry
Sam
Frodo
Pippin
HollyHicks

Post by HollyHicks »

LEGOLAS!!!! because he's an elf and he uses a bow and arrow(i've always wanted to use one of those!) :D
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

i have used one...actually i own one and they are very fun to use. ans yes legolas is the best.