Favorite scene

Here you may discuss interesting facts about The Lord of the Rings movies including, including the difference between the books and the film adaptation.

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

spearikr

Arwen

Post by spearikr »

When Arwen raises the river to wash away the Nazgul...LOVE THAT ONE!!
darkprincess29

Post by darkprincess29 »

The scenes portraying the Mount Doom and Frodo & Sam heading to it,,, is simply spectacular......

I also love the reunion scene of Aragorn & Arwen......The scene in which all kneel before the 4 hobbits make every ones eyes fill with tears of Joy.......The ending scene in which Frodo leaves......made me sad.......

Woderful movie....Lord of the Ring: The Return of the King........Simply Superb....Excellent talented work by Peter Jackson....No words to appreciate him........
rezika

Post by rezika »

This :) :lol:
Obsessedwithlotr

Post by Obsessedwithlotr »

Since I like the whole movie(s) beginning to end (with the extended versions) It's really hard to choose what my favorite scene(s) is/are.

But I guess I'd have to say...I really love the part when Frodo had just been bitten by Shelob and all of a sudded Samwise comes in with Sting and the Light and he goes: "Get off him you filth."
Just the true friendship of Frodo and Samwise...oh, man. I wish I had a friendship like that.
Oh yeah, I also like the part where Samwise carries Frodo most of the way to the mouth of the volcano. That's so beautiful.
Mrs.JaelaBaggins

Post by Mrs.JaelaBaggins »

its so hard to pick but i pick all frodo and sam scenes it shows what a true friend is
samirta

Post by samirta »

i like the part when they are fighting at hellms deep (i believe is the name of the place)i also like where frodo is about to give up the ring but sam stops him.between the two i like it wen hes gonna give up the ring because it shows sams friendship for frodo
samirta

Post by samirta »

Mrs.JaelaBaggins wrote:its so hard to pick but i pick all frodo and sam scenes it shows what a true friend is
i totally agree with you because it shows that they rlly care 4 others since they could turn bac at any time but they dont
Mrs.JaelaBaggins

Exactly Frodo wouldn't have gotten far without Sam love that quote because its so true Sam is the real hero
samirta

Post by samirta »

totally agreeable
Mrs.JaelaBaggins

I can tell we are gonna be best friends lol
Mrs.JaelaBaggins

I can tell we are gonna be good friends
samirta

Post by samirta »

Mrs.JaelaBaggins wrote:I can tell we are gonna be good friends
lol i think so too
Sithroln

Post by Sithroln »

My favorite is when Gandalf fights Saruman in Orthanc in FOTR
iulian

Post by iulian »

1."Aragorn:
-Gondor needs help
"Theoden:
-And Rohan will give them "
2."Gandalf:
- Prepare for battle!"
3.Battle for pellennor fields
4.The Black Gate
5.Helm's deep
6."-Arise,arise riders of Theoden...Ride now, ride now , ride for ruins and the world of meeeeeeeeeeeeen......Death ,Death,Death!"
Mrs.JaelaBaggins

Lol :D