which character do you like least?

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

kari79

Post by kari79 »

:twisted: well i gotta say i didnt like eowyn very much, to me, shes kinda stupid, i dont see her purpose, shes too much of a flirt with aragorn, she knows him like for a day and shes all over him, like, get to know him before you love him, am i right? i hated when she sang at the funeral of theoden's son. Shes so annoying to me. And when she kills the king of the wraiths, shes so lame, when she says "i am no man", i didnt like that, stupid girl, she doesnt seem empowering to me, i would of liked to see someone else do this. She also seems spoiled, and not strong in character, eventhough she thinks she is, which makes it worse. She could have helped theoden more, in the end, calling someone to help get the horse off, or something...maybe faramir will make her a better person cause hes great...
kari79

me too, but great acting!!!

Post by kari79 »

Cerridwen wrote:Denethor just makes me mad all the time. :evil:
kari79

Post by kari79 »

Cerridwen wrote:Denethor just makes me mad all the time. :evil:
he is the worst father, i hate how he treats faramir, he should love his 2 sons equally. And the way he treated pippin sucked.
kari79

Post by kari79 »

kukuruza wrote:Saruman sold himself out to the ways of evil after promoting the ways of good all his life. So I guess I have to say Saruman.

i agree 8)
Ronja

Post by Ronja »

WHAT? noooooo
I like Eowyn, she is great! and it is cool when she says "I am no man" because it has two meanings!
"I am no man" - am am not man...
"I am no man"- I am no-man

understand? :D
rcbecker1

Post by rcbecker1 »

I cant stand Legolas the suffer beach boy who can do anything. Some of those scenes were so overdone and no elf is going to outdrink a dwarf.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

first of all an elf could out drink a dwarf anyday. second legolas is the best. anyway my least favorite character would have to be that lead urkie dude.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

legolas is so awsome. my friend spent the night last night and we started watching LOTR we almost finished then before my parents came down and told us to go to bed. i kept on bragging about legolas but she, on the other hand had a different opinion, she prefered pippin. she also claimed that legolas was and is my boyfriend :roll:. whatever but anyway yeah. LOL