Favourite characters

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Thorin2666

Favourite characters

Post by Thorin2666 »

Tell me your fav characters and why.
Personally mine is probablly Gimli Because he is funny in his little dwarf ways. :D

And if anyone can tell me what the new website is called please tell me, i am desperate to know.
Araborn

Aragorn

Post by Araborn »

Aragorn is probably my favorite cahacter because he is so... what do you call it. Ummm powerful. If it wasn't for Aragorn Minas Tirith would be destroyed. He was the one to retrieve the army of the dead and if he hadn't got them they would have destroyed Gondor and would march onto Rohan. Thats why I think Aragorn should be your fav. chacter.
michaelalan2

Post by michaelalan2 »

My favorite character would have to be Samwise Gamgee because of his loyalty to ''Mr.'' Frodo, and he's just like me in almost every way {exept the servitude of being a gardner and calling people Mr. or Mrs}. Other than that, he's just like me! :D
bladetheranger

Post by bladetheranger »

My favorite character is Strider because hes a ranger like me, I can appear and disappear anytime anyplace. And he has courage which is really important in a ranger
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

mine would be Legolas or Samwise gamgee because Sam was always so loyal to Frodo. and Legolas cause his an elf and cute in the movie!lol and because his wise
Tasha<3LOTR

Pippin !

Post by Tasha<3LOTR »

Mine would be pippin :D
He's just so damn cool !
I love the way he progresses during the films, growing out of his naivety.
And Billy Boyd is an amazing actor !
boblllum

Post by boblllum »

i think the best character is tree beard because he is all calm and cool and when something pisses him off he starts chucking rocks at isengard :lol: lol
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Gimli! Hes funny and hes got some pretty funny lines in him..plus he hits uruk hai berserkers in the nuts..what more can you ask for lol :lol:
Cerridwen

Post by Cerridwen »

I don't know really, it depends on my mood sometimes. I guess it's Gandalf because he's wise and powerful with a sense of humor.
kukuruza

Post by kukuruza »

My favorite character would have to be Samwise Gamgee because of his loyalty to ''Mr.'' Frodo :D
Last edited by kukuruza on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

yes i agree kukuruza , he was a great friend throughout
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

mine would have to be Legolas because he is so awsome, hes an ELF, and he is kind of cute.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

what in the world are you talkin bout?
iluvblondey

Post by iluvblondey »

mine must be....legolas cos he is so gorgus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mija

Post by Mija »

mine favourite characters are Arwen ('cause she is elf) and Eowyn (I don't know)... :mrgreen: