role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

" It's just my older brother Aldrain is wounded badly.and it's hard to see your older brother hurt and weak, when he is always strong." And another tear rolled down her face. " but i should not let my emotions get the best of me. And i should not trouble you two with my saddness." she said with a straight face.
Last edited by LOTRFan997 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

legolas noticed what the young elf said because of his good hearing , he turned arround and whispered "all will be fine i can sense it". he turns to glalin and tells him quietly so no one else can hear "i must speck with you after the council meeting , it is very important".
Last edited by x-sam-x on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

she whispered back " thank you." and was trying to stay normal.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

they gather round and sat down on the concils chairs waiting for the others to arrive, a elf named finrod approached who was a great friend of legolas and grown up together, he wasnt well know by the other two, legolas walked over and whispered together and finrod gave legolas something that was carefully wrapped up and looked dreadfully important. thanking him he gave him a pat on the shoulder and sat back in his seat. Arya and Glalin looked at legolas in wonder of what he had just been giving and as he sensed the others approaching he muttered "i'll explain later" and they both nodded to show they had heard.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

she didn't talk at all in the meeting and she only listened. she would only talk if someone asked her something. She thought about her mother and brothers. She also thought what did that elf give to Legolas. " oh well" she thought. "Legolas will tell us after." and Contined to listen
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Glalin puts his head down..knowing how it feels to lose someone close.."Your brother shall not perish for he is strong." He now wonders what Legolas needs to speak with him about. The Elven council commences. King Tharanduil stands from his seat and begins to address the matters at hand. "Their has been many happenings as of late. As you all can sense evil is moving again. We think they may be looking to take back Dol Guldur though it is not certain. We have scouts watching the area. Also a group of dwarves were ambushed at Khazad-Dum killing all but Glalin and three others. His father Balin perished." The elven councils heads bow for Glalins loss. "I am sending my son Legolas to help him in whatever manner he may. Queen Galadriels daughter Arya has also joined him." King Tharanduil looks at Legolas and Arya.."Glalin is so appreciative of your help he has had us make you a gift made from his own treasure he managed to escape with." Glalin hands Legolas and Arya each ten mythril tipped arrows. "These will penetrate even the thickest of armor the broadest of shields when wielded by such archers" Glalin says. The King then says"The council can not aid you on your mission you must decide in your own hearts where it is you shall journey too. Good luck." The council disperses. Glalin walks with legolas "what is is you needed to tell young prince?" Glalin asks
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"And what was that item Finrod has given you?" Glalin asks curiously.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Arya was walking by herself. And she was glad to be by herself for a while to think. She said to herself. " Glalin is right i don't need to worry myself about Aldrain. He will be fine." but in her heart she knew her brother would die. and she sat down and sobbed
Last edited by LOTRFan997 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

legolas puts his head down and had a tear in his eye shocking glalin as the young prince was well known for not showing his emotions. "my father is greatly ill and will not last long, we have tried all elvish medication on him and none will help, he has less than a week. appart from my father only me ,you and finrod are the only ones to know as if the others know i would not permitted to leave as i am soon to be king. we must leave soon." he unwrapped the item Finrod had given him and showed an glass which had a stange mist in it. "this glows green in the hands of a elvish king"
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Glalin knows exactly how Legolas is feeling and gives the tall elf a hug..suprising Legolas as much as he had suprised Glalin for dwarves do not show very much emotion ever. "So when it turns green it is time for you to return? Or will Finrod hold in your steed?" Glalin asks. "Also young prince.." Glalin leans in to whisper to Legolas "We must help Arya..i may be small but i am not dull..when she spoke of her brother. He is more than injured he is ill."
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

She breath in and thought " i should get back to the others" and got up and want to find Glalin and Legolas.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yes we shall help her, but no i am not returning and that is why we must leave soon. i will get stopped if my father dies before i leave and i will take this item so i know when it glows green i will know my father has died and must hide from my kin so not made to return". legolas leans closer to glalin and whispers "my father has been poisened and i fear i may be next on there list"
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Glalin looks deep into Legolas eyes..and sees his concern. "Lets go find Arya for we shall be leaving soon." Glalin says.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

She saw Glalin and Legolas and went to them and said " Are we ready to go?" her face still had wet tears, but she hoped they wouldn't know that she was crying.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Ah yes" Glalin said. "Pack light we make for Lorien." Glalin says with a smile.