TOP FAVORITE BATTLES

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Man of the west

Post by Man of the west »

the third one lol
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

oh ya duhhh lol sorry
Blitzkrieg Boys

Post by Blitzkrieg Boys »

The battle of the Last Alliance was easily the best battle. If not because of its impact because of the amount of men each side had, and the skill level of those men.
Man of the west

Post by Man of the west »

ha...yes..thats true...its too bad the elves couldnt stick around longer and form another alliance after helms deep
Ronja

Post by Ronja »

mine is: at helms deep, because of the elves and Legolas with Gimli
and the last one, beacuse it is last...
Aragorn&

Post by Aragorn& »

Mine is The Battle at Gondor and The Battle at HelmsDeep! Gondor because the dead comes and Legolas does some cool trix when they come. And I love the way that he kills the mumakil, and also (this is also for the battle at HelmsDeep) Legolas and Gimli has this fun "game" :-D And at HelmsDeep I think it is so funny when Aragorn tosses Gimli :-D <3
Ronja

Post by Ronja »

yes,
i like when the´re counting how many they killed :P
matthew479

Post by matthew479 »

the battle of minas tirith is awesome the steward was so stupid there is a war going on outside and he wants to have a funeral for a guy who inset even dead!? its so gross how they toss there guys heads at them and when i say gross i mean awesome legolas does some awesome stuff so the minas tirith battle is the best