Are the extended versions of LOTR actually the deleted....

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Post Reply
Bernardfab
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:46 am

Are the extended versions of LOTR actually the deleted....

Post by Bernardfab »

deleted scenes from the movies, or are they essential to understanding the full story? Do they add depth to the characters and plot, or are they just unnecessary filler?
jalann
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:33 am

Re: Are the extended versions of LOTR actually the deleted....

Post by jalann »

Won a decent chunk on live roulette and requested a Bitcoin withdrawal at https://hitnspin.casino/, fully expecting to wait until morning like every other site I've used. It landed in my wallet in about ninety minutes. I actually stared at my phone for a second, half convinced I'd misread it. Not being stuck in withdrawal limbo for days completely changes how you feel about a place. Small thing, huge difference.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests