role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Paedha

Post by Paedha »

" Very good Master Dwarf.. Let us eat."

As Glalin and Paedha turned to go to the great hall Legolas returned..
He came through the front gates with such fury that animals for miles ran away in terror. He flew past and onto the great hall..

"He must be stopped" said Finrod
"He is going to kill the healer."

Paedha was suddenly encaptured by this thought and ran to the hall to head Legolas off.. But Legolas was too fast and when he came to the great doors, Legolas all ready had the healer in hand with a blade to his throat. His anger could not be stayed.. It was at this moment that Paedha saw the healers face and did indeed recognise him..

"Legolas, you must stay this madness" Yelled Paedha.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"he dies and he dies tonight, uses dont not understand "

legolas through the healer to the floor with a loud thud,
"you killed my father and know you are trying to finish off the rest of us, my father took you in when no one else would, well i will do what he should have done" legolas yelled he got his bow and placed an arrow in it towards the healers head.
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

Paedha stood back.. This would have to be a decision that legolas would have to make.. and live with the outcome..
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"legolas lower your bow dont do something you will regret" finrod shouted.

"how long has it been going on " legolas asked the healer with his bow still raised.

"a while" the healer said rather smug.

"for thoses who dont know , this healer this wonder miracle worker killed your king , my father and has been telling the enermy of everything we have been doing, he tried to cause all of your deaths, so now i will be the cause of his death"
He still and the arrow pointed towards his head and his hands were starting to sweat so it was harder to keep hold of the arrow.
Paedha

Post by Paedha »

Paedha and the others watched on Anxiously to see what Legolas would do.
As king he has the right of judgement of all under his command..
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Arya ran in the room where everyone was and saw what was happening. "Legolas!What are you doing?" she said while she saw the bow in his hands aimed at the healer.

(I'm sooo sorry i haven't been on lately.)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i am doing what i should have done a long time ago, he tried to kill us all he has been informing the other side of our actions he could have got us all killed he needs to be killed to stop him" legolas said with no reaction on his face his eyes fixed on the healer.

"legolas listern to yourself, stop now dont do this please " finrod pleaded turning to Arya with a look of worry on his face.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Legolas, Finrod is right you can't kill him.Your not thinking clearly.Stop now before you do something foolish."
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

Legolas moved the bow up as if about to release, looking over he saw Arya's worried face, he dropped the bow and arrow, he walked out the room and sat looking over at everything.

"i thought he was going to do it there, he would never have forgiven himself" finrod said after legolas had fled outside.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"I'm glad he didn't.Should we let him be or should one of us go talk to him?"Arya said
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i would rather he wasnt left alone he may do something stupid i will talk to Paedha and Glalin to see what we should do with the healer, he cant be released, you can go talk to him if you wish "
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Alright." Arya found Legolas and sat next to him and said. "Are you alright?"
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"i could have done it you know, i felt the ager build up inside me, i cant believe i got that angry, i think i might go away for a few days i wont not like to think that i hurt someone " legolas replied upset with what he had almost done.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"You had every right to get mad. But i'm glad you didn't kill him, you did the right thing even if you still feel bad about it."
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yeh but i am the king to all these people i should set an example to them and not do something like this"